The Information Security Professional training course is intended for technical professionals who will be managing Sophos XG / SonicalWall / FortiNet / Cisco Firewall and provides the skills necessary to manage common day-to-day tasks.
Information Security Professional / Firewall-UTM Training
Objective Of Information Security Professional Training
On completion of this course, Students / Professionals will be able to:
- Recognize the main technical capabilities and how they protect against threats.
- Complete common configuration tasks.
- Configure the most commonly used features.
- View and manage logs and reports.
- Identify and use troubleshooting tools
Prerequisites for this Training
There are no prerequisites for this course; however, it is recommended that trainees should:
- Be knowledge of Networking to a CCNA level
|Course Modules / Topics ( Covers Practical & Conceptual Knowledge )|
|1.0 | Understanding The Security, Functionality of UTM / Firewall|
|2.0 | Getting Started with UTM / Firewall.|
|3.0 | Network Protection. IPS / IDS|
|4.0 | VPN / IPSec VPN /SSL VPN|
|5.0 | Authentication / Web / Application Filter / QoS / Management|
|6.0 | Comparison between UTMs like Sophos / Sonicwal / Fortinet / Cisco / Juniper|
4,085 total views, 42 views today
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review