The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role with two or more years of hands-on experience managing and operating systems on AWS.
AWS Solutions Architect Professional
AWS Solutions Architect Professional | TAC Global
Validate your technical skills and expertise with an industry-recognized credential and grow your career.
Training & Recommended Exam
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Professional (SAP-C01) examination is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect professional role.This exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS.
- Select appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements.
- Migrate complex, multi-tier applications on AWS.
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS.
- Implement cost-control strategies.
Recommended AWS Knowledge
- 2 or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS
- Ability to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS
- Ability to provide best practice guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications and projects of the enterprise
- Familiarity with a scripting language
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux environments
- Familiarity with AWS CLI, AWS APIs, AWS Cloud Formation templates, the AWS Billing Console, and the AWS Management Console
- Explain and apply the five pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
This exam guide includes weightings, test domains, and objectives only.It is not a comprehensive listing of the content on this examination.The table below lists the main content domains and their weightings.
Domain 1 : SDLC Automation
1.1 Apply concepts required to automate a CI/CD pipeline
1.2 Determine source control strategies and how to implement them
1.3 Apply concepts required to automate and integrate testing
1.4 Apply concepts required to build and manage artifacts securely
1.5 Determine deployment/delivery strategies (e.g., A/B, Blue/green, Canary, Red/black) and how to implement them using AWS Services
2,999 total views, 8 views today
Domain 2 : Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code
2.1 Determine deployment services based on deployment needs
2.2 Determine application and infrastructure deployment models based on business needs
2.3 Apply security concepts in the automation of resource provisioning
2.4 Determine how to implement lifecycle hooks on a deployment
2.5 Apply concepts required to manage systems using AWS configuration management tools and services
3,000 total views, 9 views today
Domain 3 : Migration Planning
3.1 Select existing workloads and processes for potential migration to the cloud
3.2 Select migration tools and/or services for new and migrated solutions based on detailed AWS knowledge
3.3 Determine a new cloud architecture for an existing solution
3.4 Determine a strategy for migrating existing on-premises workloads to the cloud
3,001 total views, 10 views today
Domain 4 : Cost Control
4.1 Select a cost-effective pricing model for a solution
4.2 Determine which controls to design and implement that will ensure costoptimization
4.3 Identify opportunities to reduce cost in an existing solution
3,002 total views, 11 views today
Domain 5 : Continuous Improvement for Existing Solutions
5.1 Troubleshoot solution architectures
5.2 Determine a strategy to improve an existing solution for operational excellence
5.3 Determine a strategy to improve the reliability of an existing solution
5.4 Determine a strategy to improve the performance of an existing solution
5.5 Determine a strategy to improve the securityof an existing solution
5.6 Determine how to improve the deployment of an existing solution
3,003 total views, 12 views today
2,998 total views, 7 views today