The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate examination is intended for systems administrators in a systems operations role with at least one year of experience in deployment, management, and operations on AWS.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
Validate your technical skills and expertise with an industry-recognized credential and grow your career.
Training & Recommended Exam
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator -Associate(SOA-C01) examination is intended for individuals who have technical expertise in deployment, management, and operations on AWS.
It validates an examines ability to:
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
- Implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS.
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices.
Recommended AWS Knowledge
- Minimum of 1year of hands-on experience with AWS
- Experience managing/operating systems on AWS
- Understanding of the AWS tenets –architecting for the cloud
- Hands-on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools
- Understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
This exam guide includes weightings, test domains, and objectives only.It is not a comprehensive listing of the content on this examination.The table below lists the main content domains and their weightings.
|Domain||% of Examination|
|Domain 1: Monitoring and Reporting||22%|
|Domain 2:High Availability||8%|
|Domain 3: Deployment and Provisioning||14%|
|Domain 4: Storage and Data Management||12%|
|Domain 5: Security and Compliance||18%|
|Domain 6: Networking Recovery||14%|
|Domain 7: Automation and Optimization||12%|
1,721 total views, 1 views today