The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam is intended for individuals who perform a DevOps engineer role with two or more years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
Validate your technical skills and expertise with an industry-recognized credential and grow your career.
Training & Recommended Exam
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer -Professional (DOP-CO1) examination validates technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform. It is intended for individuals who perform a DevOps Engineer role.
Recommended AWS Knowledge
- 2 or more years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language
- Experience building highly automated infrastructures
- Experience administering operating systems
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies
This exam guide includes weightings, test domains, and objectives only.It is not a comprehensive listing of the content on this examination.The table below lists the main content domains and their weightings.
|Domain||% of Examination|
|Domain 1: SDLC Automation||22%|
|Domain 2:Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code||19%|
|Domain 3: Monitoring and Logging||15%|
|Domain 4: Policies and Standards Automation||10%|
|Domain 5: Incident and Event Response||18%|
|Domain 6: High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery||16%|
1,483 total views, 1 views today