The AWS Certified Developer – Associate examination is intended for individuals who perform a development role and have one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS-based application.
AWS Certified Developer – Associate
Validate your technical skills and expertise with an industry-recognized Certification
Training & Recommended Exam
This AWS Certified Developer-Associate (DVA-C01) examination is intended for individuals who perform a developer role.It validates an examines ability to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices.
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
Recommended AWS Knowledge
- 1 or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS based application
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Ability to identify key features of AWS services
- Understanding of the AWS shared responsibility model
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Ability to use or interact with AWS service.
|Domain||% of Examination|
|Domain 1: Deployment||22%|
|Domain 2: Security||26%|
|Domain 3: Development with AWS Services||30%|
|Domain 4: Refactoring||10%|
|Domain 5: Monitoring and Troubleshooting||12%|
1,117 total views, 1 views today
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review